The partners in the Precinct have established a Project Office to directly initiate and develop business and industry linkages to realise the exciting opportunities that exist now for long term commercial success.
This could be the establishment of business headquarters in a world-class knowledge precinct, or leveraging the current precinct occupant’s global strengths and intellectual property, to create powerful knowledge based jobs and driving industry growth in one of the fastest growing cities in Australia.
How the Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct Office can help:
- identify and drive activities that build upon, extend and profile the existing base of clinical and academic expertise of precinct partners
- attract international expertise and commercial opportunities to the city
- attract global companies driving partnership initiatives and supply chain investment
- promote the precinct vision through an end user focused masterplan
- drive a collaborative investment attraction strategy with incentive program
- work with targeted occupants to deliver innovative development delivery
- drive priority opportunity projects that showcase and support cutting-edge research; engage industry in translation and delivery of research and commercial outcomes to the market; maximise Gold Coast investment and uptake.
Contact us to find out more.